Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gratitude

On this day of giving thanks, I would like to offer my profound gratitude to all the amazing people in my life.


To my husband B, who supports me in everything I do, who contributes so much to our household, who can always make us laugh and doesn't hesitate to do laundry or change diapers. I feel so lucky to have you as my partner in life.

To my sweet children, who teach me so much every day. Patience, humility, mindfulness, appreciation, joy in small pleasures. I still have much to learn as a parent--and love sharing the day-to-day journey with you.

To our extended family and friends, who bring so much joy to our lives. Unfortunately, many are far away... we miss you and think of you often.

To our neighbors, for their companionship and generosity. We are so happy to have gotten to know such wonderful people in our neighborhood.

To our little cat (we have not forgotten you!) who is so tolerant of the children and patiently waits until after they are in bed, when she can finally get the attention she craves.

To C's teacher and our school community, for creating such a nourishing environment in which she can learn and grow. And for helping us along on our parenting journey, as well!

To you, dear reader, for joining us as we chronicle our days.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment