Here are just a few things that D has learned from his sister:
1. Be very particular about which spoon you eat each meal with. And which chair you sit in.
2. Cough into your elbow, not your hand.
3. If someone gets hurt, go find a stool, open up the freezer, and get Bucky. Bring him to the injured party to help them feel better. (Though D is still a little too short to open the freezer, he does the first two steps.)
4. If something doesn't go your way, throw yourself on the ground, scream, and kick.
5. Treat your babies gently, with lots of tender loving care.
6. Siblings make the best playmates!