Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Today's post is dedicated to my husband, who is such an amazing father to our two little ones. He makes each of us feel appreciated and loved every single day, and today it's our job to help him feel the same way!


This wonderful man keeps the household running smoothly, makes us delicious food, willingly tackles projects big and small, and happily experiences all the ups and downs of parenthood right along with me. He works tirelessly for our family, both in and out of the home, and does so with a sense of humor and optimism. I could go on, but suffice it to say, it is a joy to have him with us and we are so grateful to him.


Also, sending happy Father's Day wishes to my own dad, my father-in-law, and all the other wonderful, devoted dads out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment