Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve Countdown

Farewell, 2013! The year for us included:

5 animal sightings

Our cat, Maui

 Boone-dog in the grass
 
  Luckily, this half-human, half-giant-salmon creature does not really exist


A goat! In a cape! 

 
Lady Bonita, who hung out in our neighborhood this fall while her owner (a quirky stonemason/superhero) worked on a house on our street
  
4 (hundred) cups of tea, approximately

And that's just my own tea consumption. 
If you figure in Brett's, this number would be much, MUCH higher. 

3 memorable vacations

Port Angeles in May

Olympia in June

Tahoe in August


2 magical birthdays

C turned five.

 D turned three.

And....

1 missing tooth!




Happy New Year, everyone!

I'll be taking a little break from blogging in the first part of 2014. I need to funnel all my writing time into finishing the novel I've been working on for the past year and a half, so that I can complete it by my self-imposed deadline of July 15. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment